Payment processing solutions for Nonprofit
If you work in the nonprofit sector, trying to reduce expenses without cutting corners is always on your mind. Your nonprofit credit card processing is usually not one of the things that can be tampered with – and, it’s unfortunate because even most processors who claim to cater to nonprofit businesses simply don’t offer solutions that make your life any better or cut your costs at all. With this in mind, we’ve developed a proprietary virtual gateway designed to give back where nonprofit businesses really need it – in decreased credit card interchange fees and in increased productivity.
- Lower fixed costs – Whenever a business donates to you using a business-type credit card or a GSA card, our nonprofit credit card processing gateway reduces your costs for those expensive types of cards automatically.
- Increased office productivity – Our gateway’s special reporting tools and features will save you and your staff time every single day, time you would have otherwise spent compiling data manually.
- OPTIONAL – Accounting system integration – If you invoice with a common accounting system like QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90 or MAS 200, or many other systems, you have the option to accept credit card payments directly inside your accounting system, saving you even more time every day.
Payment processing procedures tend to be a pain for most businesses – but, they don’t have to be anymore.
Additional benefits of Century’s nonprofit credit card processing solutions:
- No long-term contracts
- A proprietary virtual gateway that cuts costs automatically and packs an array of great reporting and searching features
- The capability to integrate to QuickBooks, Sage 50 (Peachtree), Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200), Sage 500 (MAS 500), Exact Macola, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), and a variety of other ERP systems.
- Compatibility with common gateways like Authorize.Net, PayFlow, CyberSource, Global, and Element.
- A 24/7 Support Team that’s always located in Irvine, CA – never outsourced.
- A proactive Chargeback Management Team that will call and email you to advise you of your best course of action in the event you incur a chargeback.
Your business can’t wait – see what our nonprofit credit card processing solutions can do for you
Use the form on your right to get in touch, and then we’ll get in touch with you about a system that will reduce costs and increase all-around productivity for your business.