Key features of the EBizCharge credit card processing integration:
- Posts payments automatically in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and the General Ledger (G/L)
- Marks invoices as “PAID” upon transaction approval
- Emails invoices to customers for immediate payment. Once paid, the payments are posted
- Stores customer card information off-site, on a Secure PCI compliant server
- Easily integrates with many ERP/ Accounting platforms
- Can obtain the lowest costs on business and corporate cards for qualifying merchants
Accepts credit and debit card payments online.
Processes payments directly within existing Sage 50 pro accounting / ERP software.
Accepts payments via a secure online payment portal.
Accepts payments on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Processes payments directly at point-of-sale.
Converts your PC into a virtual payment terminal for phone, fax, and mail orders.
Provides customers the flexibility to pay invoices online.
Each EBizCharge client enjoys flat rate pricing, complimentary 24/7 US based in-house customer support, and benefits from award winning payment processing applications tailored specifically to each client’s B2B / B2C business needs.
For merchants that generate any of their monthly revenue from credit cards, Century Business Solutions’ alternative to Sage 50, EBizCharge, provides a drastic reduction in payment processing time, helps eliminate human entry errors, and improves accounting workflow by processing payments directly within the Sage 50 platform.