Utilities Credit Card Processing
As a utilities company, it is imperative to have a customer friendly interface for receiving card payments. That’s why we at Century Business Solutions have developed seamless integrative solutions for online shopping carts, invoicing software, and automated payments to improve utilities credit card processing. We understand the importance of making a customer happy, so we do everything in our power to make your customers’ credit card transactions run as smooth as possible.
Because utilities credit card processing companies (companies that receive cards as payment) supply a necessary expense with every business, we found ways to minimize the cost of accepting credit cards in a card not present environment. Studies show that most utilities credit card processing companies use a software that has an automated recurring billing feature when accepting payments via credit card. That’s why we have made every effort to make this as painless as possible for both parties involved. The customer benefits from a smooth payment process, and the business owner benefits from the lowered fees and superb reporting features.
Here are some of the benefits you can realize from our utilities credit card processing services:
- A proactive chargeback management team whose mission is to help you implement preventative measures to reduce chargebacks and resolve payment issues.
- NO long term contacts.
- NO hidden or miscellaneous fees.
- Next day funding.
- Compatibility with Payflow Pro (PayPal), Authorize.net, CyberSource, PC Charge, IC Verify, Orbital, and many others.
- Integrated processing solutions through QuickBooks, Sage 50 (Peachtree), Sage 100 Standard (MAS 90), Sage 100 Advanced (MAS 200), and many others.
- On-premise IT support to ensure PCI compliance.
Get In Touch
As you can see, there are plenty of ways to speed up your receive payments as a utilities credit card processing company, but we can also minimize the cost of accepting credit cards. With our software, we have developed a way to pass the necessary data at the point of sale to qualify your cards at the lowest possible interchange levels. On average, we are saving utilities credit card processing companies anywhere between 18% and 35% on their monthly merchant processing fees. So what are you waiting for? Fill out a form or send us a quick email. Let’s chat!