Sage BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing
Century Business Solutions provides a credit card processing module that functions directly within Sage BusinessWorks, so there’s minimal hassle and maximum benefit! The BusinessWorks credit card processing enhancement marks your invoices as paid and balances your general ledger, saving you valuable time every day.
Our BusinessWorks credit card processing module is designed specifically to pass more information at each point-of-sale (POS), resulting in lower interchange fees with added transaction security.
Features of BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing:
Record credit card authorizations and deposits at any or all of these stages:
- S/O sales order entry
- S/O invoice data entry
- Cash receipts
- Process credit card payments against single or multiple open invoices and automatically post payments in the program.
- Process credit memo and have it applied directly into the program.
- Automatically balance the general ledger upon completion of a payment, void, or refund.
- Store customer card information on our completely PCI compliant server, greatly facilitating repeat orders.
- NO daily discount (fees debited once a month only.)
- NO installation fees and NO software update fees.
- Our virtual gateway, EBizCharge, with features to easily search past transactions and run reports.
- Unlimited 24/7 complimentary customer service provided by our in-house client services team in California.
Whether you are a current Sage Payment Solutions (SPS) customer or a business owner planning to utilize Sage BusinessWorks, you need look no further for an alternative way to process credit cards directly within Sage BusinessWorks.