QuickBooks Credit Card Processing
Century Business Solutions provides a credit card processing module that functions within QuickBooks, so there’s minimal hassle and maximum benefit. The QuickBooks credit card processing enhancement marks your invoices as paid and balances your general ledger, saving you valuable time every day.
Our QuickBooks credit card processing module was designed as an alternative to Intuit Merchant Services.
eBizCharge credit card processing module for QuickBooks:
You can process credit card transactions at any or all of these stages:
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipt
- Received Payments
- Credits and Refunds
Features of the QuickBooks credit card processing integration:
- Posts payments automatically in Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL)
- Marks invoices as “PAID” upon transactions’ approval
- Email invoices to your customers for immediate payment. Once paid, the payments are posted to QuickBooks
- Stores customer card information off-site, on our PCI-compliant server
- Compatible with QuickBooks: Pro, Premier and Accountant
- Compatible with desktop versions: Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Accountant
- Next day funding options
- Flat rate pricing options
- No daily deductions (fees debited once a month only)
- No installation fees and No software update fees
- Create customized reports with 45+ search criteria
- Enjoy unlimited batch history
- Unlimited 24/7 customer service provided by our in-house client services team
Whether a current Intuit merchant services customer or a business owner planning to utilize QuickBooks credit card processing, you need look no further for an alternative to process credit cards within QuickBooks. Century qualifies your transactions at optimized interchange levels, which means you get the lowest base costs for all types of credit cards–especially business-type cards and government cards–all the time, automatically. Rest assured knowing you are getting the lowest prices, as well as the most convenient solution available. Use the sidebar on your right to request a QuickBooks credit card processing walkthrough and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.