QuickBooks Online Payment Processing
Century Business Solutions provides a credit card processing module that functions within QuickBooks, so there’s minimal hassle and maximum benefit. The QuickBooks credit card processing enhancement marks your invoices as paid and balances your general ledger, saving you valuable time every day.
Our QuickBooks credit card processing module was designed especially to pass more information at each point of sale, resulting in lower interchange fees than Intuit provides, along with added transaction security.
The processing module works like this:
You can process credit card transactions and ACH payments at any or all of these four stages:
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipt
- Received Payments
Features of the QuickBooks online payment processing integration:
- Posts payments automatically in Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL)
- Marks invoices as “PAID” upon transactions’ approval
- Qualifies all types of credit and debit cards at the LOWEST interchange levels
- Can send payment requests via email. Once paid, the payments are automatically posted to QuickBooks
- Stores customer card information on our completely PCI-compliant server, greatly facilitating repeat orders
- NO daily discount (fees debited once a month only).
- NO installation fees and NO software update fees.
- Our virtual gateway, eBizCharge, with features to easily search for past transactions and run reports.
- Unlimited 24/7 customer service provided by our in-house client services team in CA. NO OUTSOURCING.
Whether a current Intuit Payment Solutions customer or a business owner planning to utilize QuickBooks credit card processing, you need look no further for an alternative to process credit cards within QuickBooks. Century qualifies your transactions at optimized interchange levels, which means you get the lowest base costs for all types of credit cards–especially business-type cards and government cards–all the time, automatically. Rest assured you get the lowest prices as well as the most convenient solution available. Use the sidebar on your right to request a QuickBooks credit card processing walkthrough and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.