ICAN Software Solutions has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing service for Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP through the PCI compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
ICAN Software Solutions Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About ICAN Software Solutions
ICAN Software Solutions is a CPA firm focused on technology solutions for their clients. Founded in 1999, they assist clients with identifying the best technology solution for their particular business needs. Their expertise runs from onsite and cloud ERP and CRM solutions (Acumatica & Microsoft Dynamics) to architecting integrated solutions using smaller cloud apps. They provide training, implementation, integration and custom development services for business software applications. They also assist with web development, web hosting, and eCommerce capabilities.
For more information, please visit ICAN Software Solutions at http://icancloudapps.com/