Stephenson & Company, P.C. has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing service for QuickBooks through the PCI compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for QuickBooks:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Stephenson & Co. Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Stephenson & Company, P.C.
We would like to take the opportunity to acquaint you with the firm of Stephenson & Company, P.C. Our firm consists of six owners and over 170 years of experience in public accounting as well as 17 professional, service and support staff. All of our professional staff are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants. Stephenson & Company, P.C. is a local firm that has been located in East Tawas for over 40 years and in West Branch for over 30 years. We are a well-established full service firm that provides complete services in the areas of accounting and auditing, tax, technology support and management consulting. We currently conduct financial audits and other services for many of our clients, covering several different industries. The long-term relationships we have established with our clients are proof of our ability to meet and exceed expectations.
Our firm is incorporated and licensed for public practice within the State of Michigan as certified public accountants. Our firm participates in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ peer review program. The intent of a peer review is to determine if a firm’s quality control for the accounting and auditing practice has been suitably designed and complied with to provide reasonable assurance that the firm has performed and reported in conformity with applicable professional standards in all material respects. In our latest peer review report, which is available for viewing by the public on our website, our firm received a peer review rating of pass, which is the best rating available. In addition to the external peer review, our firm also performs an annual inspection of our quality control system, internally, as detailed in the firm’s quality control document. This internal inspection includes a review of the governmental audit practice in accordance with the membership requirements of the Governmental Audit Quality Center, of which Stephenson & Company, P.C. is a member. Our firm meets and carefully documents our adherence to the independence requirements of the Governmental Auditing Standards published by the U.S. General Accounting Office.
For more information, please visit https://www.scopc.com/