IHS Technologies has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Epicor ERP and Prophet 21 through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Epicor ERP and Prophet 21:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
IHS Technologies Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About IHS Technologies
IHS Technologies has been helping manufacturing companies implement, customize and optimize their Epicor ERP environments for over 10 years. Because their entire Leadership Team and Consultants have hands-on experience working in the Manufacturing Industry ranging from the Shop Floor to the Board Room, they are able to speak directly to client¹s needs and provide the business and technical skills required to build an Epicor solution that meets those needs both now and in the future. Their extensive knowledge and experience with the Epicor platform enables them to know where and how quality products, such as EBizCharge, can greatly enhance their clients’ ERP functionality.
For more information, please visit IHS Technologies at https://www.ihstechnologies.net