With pricing like that, it’s easy to see why so many search for an Intuit merchant services alternative. For reference, the names of the tiers don’t correspond to anything–they’re completely fabricated categories. It seems appropriate to mention at this point that Intuit is not the originator of the three-tiered pricing structure; they’re just following a very successful pricing format proven over the years.
The Alternative to Intuit Merchant Services
Pricing is clearly an issue for merchants who want to use a QuickBooks credit card integration, so Century Business Solutions hopes to counteract that concern with a module of its own. Century’s processing module gives users the same functionality as the module Intuit provides to their own customers. As with Intuit’s module, clients using Century’s module can accept credit card payments at any (or all) of these four sales stages:
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipt
- Received Payments
Upon receipt of the payment, Century’s QuickBooks credit card processing module marks the corresponding invoice as paid and makes the appropriate notations in Accounts Receivable (AR) and the General Ledger (GL). There’s no work to do at the end of the day as the module takes care of all of it for you. But, the module makes payments easier even before the end of the day.
For example, your current credit card procedure might look like this:
- Walk over to the physical credit card terminal.
- Key customer’s credit card information into terminal.
- Keep your receipt, print out a paper invoice, and staple the two together. Keep a pile of these stapled invoices.
- At the end of the day, make sure the amounts you charged the customers’ credit card correspond to the numbers inside QuickBooks.
- Mark all unpaid invoices as paid.
Whereas, with Century’s integrated QuickBooks solution, it would look more like this:
- Key customers’ credit card information into QuickBooks. Invoices are marked as paid automatically.
Are there any downsides?
None at all. The reason Century’s integration is much cheaper than Intuit merchant service theirs is so we have a competitive advantage, especially in the B2B realm, with businesses accepting a good number of purchasing and spending cards. The idea is that we can drum up business rather quickly by offering the gift of better pricing and convenience to merchants. After all, many merchant services providers can offer to lower prices. They can even promise you superior service and a household name to boot. But, hardly any of these processors or companies can give you more time in your day by simplifying your existing procedures.
Century offers these items to its merchants as a package:
- FREE QuickBooks credit card processing module – a true Intuit merchant services alternative, at no charge.
- Guaranteed lower base costs on business-type credit cards, corporate credit cards, and government purchasing cards.
- No FEES on: installation and any necessary upgrades
- FREE in-house customer support team based in Irvine, CA, available 24/7. Calls are never outsourced.
- Chargeback management Services at NO Costs: in the event of a chargeback, we notify you via email and phone and advise on the best course of action.
- Only ONE bank account debit per month
- Only ONE processing statement per month (as long as you accept less than $1,000,000 in American Express volume).
- Our virtual gateway, which makes running reports and searching for past transactions a snap–perfect for audits, too.
- Mobile apps, which make on-the-go transactions and trade show purchases a snap.
How to get started or apply:
You can use the sidebar to your right or the button below to request a walkthrough of our credit card processing module. We’ll prepare a savings comparison for you so you know exactly what the pricing difference will look like for you. There’s no obligation at all to switch–and savings are guaranteed.