Attivo has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for SAP Business One and Macola through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for SAP Business One and Macola:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Attivo Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
The Attivo Group is based in Orange County, CA with consultants in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We have been helping clients gain efficiencies with world-class software systems since 1992. Our clients benefit from our extensive domain knowledge in manufacturing, distribution and service industries. We help them evaluate, optimize, and redesign their business processes. Embracing best practices, our clients have been able to automate their businesses with leading edge software tools, significantly reducing their cost of doing business. We sell and support a number of major software applications, rather than convincing you of the benefits of the one software that we happen to sell. Being vendor neutral allows us to recommend the best software solution for your unique requirements. Working with SAP Business One, Exact Software, and many other 3rd party integrators to find the right solution for your needs.
For more information, please visit Attivo at https://www.attivoconsulting.com/