Captiva has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Captiva Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
Our core values guide our actions and empower our teams to perform at their peak to realize our customers’ visions. We are humbled by the trust our customers place in us. For all customers, we work with your technical team to show how the Microsoft Power Platform – Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow – can be used to quickly build and deploy in-house apps and integrations on top of the Business Central data.
For more information, please visit Captiva at https://www.captiva-inc.com/