ECHO Technology Solutions has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Salesforce through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Salesforce:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
ECHO Technology Solutions Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About ECHO Technology Solutions:
ECHO Technology Solutions has been a proud Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org partner for over 16 years. We specialize in custom implementations, data migrations, development support, marketing automation, integrations with third-party apps, and business analytics. ECHO has worked on over 200 Salesforce projects (and more than 500 software projects involving different technologies) serving firms ranging in size from 5-5000 employees, both in the US and Europe. Headquartered in San Francisco, ECHO’s global team also works in Europe. For more information, visit echots.com.