iBistro has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with integrated credit card processing within their accounting systems through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge integrates with the top accounting programs and online shopping carts, including QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Sage 100, Magento, and WooCommerce. The application substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of Using EBizCharge for iBistro:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
iBistro Users Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
iBistro is built on proven technology that has powered food industry, back-of-the-house operations for over 15 years. After successfully building and selling SaaS products that power supply chains for thousands of major restaurant chains, schools and food retail, the founders of iBistro saw the need for a new SaaS tool that combines tried and true food sourcing technology with the social and mobile applications in today’s digital world. These many moving parts comprise a team and system that meets at the crossroads of daily business exchange for the consumer goods.
For more information, please visit iBistro at http://myibistro.com/