IPHCA has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of using EBizCharge:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
IPHCA Members Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
Established in 1982, the Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA) is a nonprofit trade association of community health centers (CHCs) that proudly serves as Illinois’ sole primary care association. IPHCA represents 51 Organizational members— CHCs—that operate over 390 sites in the states of Illinois, Iowa and Missouri. There are two IPHCA offices—one in Chicago and one in Springfield. Funding is received from membership dues and various state and federal grants.
IPHCA is committed to fulfilling its mission of helping communities help themselves by advocating and expanding community primary care services across Illinois, and assisting member organizations in fulfilling their goal of community empowerment through health care choice. By advocating on behalf of members’ interests, IPHCA also advocates for underserved citizens and communities. Specifically, IPHCA:
• Fosters communication to resolve mutual problems and share successes.
• Provides education and training to enhance the operation of health care services.
• Advocates for the unique interests and contributions of CHCs.
• Provides fiscal and management technical assistance to promote efficiency of CHC operations.
• Assists in the recruitment and retention of professional clinical staff.
• Develops and maintains information systems.
• Promotes linkages between the membership, related organizations and agencies.
For more information, please visit https://www.iphca.org