Kerr Consulting has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Sage through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Sage:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Kerr Consulting Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Kerr Consulting:
Since 1987, Kerr Consulting has been helping small and medium businesses with their line of accounting, manufacturing, distribution, and CRM solutions. Kerr has specialized in providing sales and support for the entire Sage family of products, including Sage Intacct, Sage X3, and Sage 100/300/500. Kerr has also expanded their reach with their own branded SaaS software – Anyware Apps.
Accountants love Kerr Consulting’s on-staff accountants, technical implementers, and subject matter experts. Dave Kerr, a licensed CPA, continues to run the firm. Because of his background as an accountant, Dave understands how to make both the accountant and client’s life easier with modern systems and a strong support staff. Kerr Consulting is based in The Woodlands, Texas and has clients globally, and 19 locations in the United States.
Kerr specializes in helping any business, regardless of size or vertical, to streamline and implement holistic systems that are modern, efficient, and cost-effective. We welcome client referrals.
Visit www.kerrconsulting.com or call (800) 352-4032 to learn more