MBA Business Software has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Acumatica through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Acumatica:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
MBA Business Software Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About MBA Business Software:
MBA Business Software has been serving accounting software needs in the southeast since 1981. We are a reseller and Master Developer for Sage Software’s mid-range accounting product line, Sage 100 ERP (formerly known as Sage ERP MAS 90 and Sage ERP MAS 200). MBA supports not only the Sage Software products, but also the associated computer hardware, operating systems, network infrastructure, and integrated software products such as data base management, Internet, e-Commerce, CRM, Crystal Reports, and FRx applications.
For more information, please visit https://www.mbabsi.com/