Odyssey has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, and Acumatica through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, and Acumatica:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Odyssey Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
Odyssey Software has been in business since 1993. Founded to sell, implement and support Dynamics GP in the Pittsburgh region, we have grown to having almost 200 customers across the United States. Odyssey has sells, implements and supports cloud-based systems for Human Capital Management, Budgeting and Planning and Financial Management. We have developed a focus on implementing these systems for the administration of behavioral health, community health and human service organizations. As a part of our work we have integrated with many of the major electronic health record (EHR) and client management systems.
For more information, please visit Odyssey at http://www.tosg.com/