Nathan Research has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with integrated credit card processing within their Enterprise SaaS portfolio, ReMAP, through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for ReMAP:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
ReMAP Users Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Nathan Research:
Nathan Research (www.nathanresearch.com) is technology firm with an Enterprise SaaS portfolio, ReMAP (www.remapweb.com) addressing business functions across Lead Management, Field Sales, Supply Chain Operations and Analytics. Products provide unique customer experiences for rich product catalogs, online consultations, virtual appointments and remote sales, with automated, integrated workflows and data driven decision-making. Headquartered in Dallas, TX and with offices in San Francisco and Chennai, India, customers include large Fortune 50 enterprises as well as small-to-medium firms in Construction, Home Improvement, Retail and Telecom sectors.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.