TimAc Business Systems has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Sage 100 and Sage Intacct through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Sage:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
TimAc Business Systems Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About TimAc Business Systems:
TimAc Business Systems, a business software reseller since 2005, resells and supports mid-market ERP and CRM software. We are service-oriented; our focus is to provide our clients with confidence in the use of their system and be a resource for technical support, business process review, and reporting.
Many of our clients engage our services when their business has experienced growth that requires them to have improved internal controls within the company and to be in a position to generate meaningful financial and management reports for stakeholders of the company. We help our clients implement processes to achieve these goals and provide meaningful solutions that fit their business needs. Clients also often engage our business software solutions to help them streamline processes and operate more efficiently. We understand the importance of knowing our clients’ business and mapping technologies to fit their business needs.
For more information, please visit: https://www.timacinc.com/