Xsys Inc. has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Sage 100 and Acumatica through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Sage 100 and Acumatica:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Xsys Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Xsys Inc.:
Xsys, Inc. is an IT solutions provider with offices in Valparaiso, IN, Chicago, IL, and Minnesota supporting clients across the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico from single-location entities to multi-plant enterprises. Since 1981, we have dedicated ourselves to becoming a trusted technology firm for clients large and small. We strive to create long-term partnerships built on collaboration and teamwork.
In our 30 years of business, we have dedicated ourselves to being the premiere IT firm in Northwest Indiana. Over the years, our areas of expertise have grown alongside the needs of our clients. What began as a focus on vertical markets in the construction industry has expanded to Enterprise Resource Planning, Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery, Digital Asset Management, Desktop and Server Virtualization, Customer Relationship Management, Voice over IP, and proactive site hosting and monitoring.
Inherent in the consolidation of the concepts above is a programming software department versed in multiple late-generation languages, including work to consolidate and integrate the concepts above and develop, maintain, and support applications built from concept to desktop. We are proud to be a WBE, DBE in the states of Indiana and Illinois. This certification sets Xsys, Inc. apart as it’s often a business requirement within both the private and public sectors.
For more information, please visit: http://www.xsysinc.com/