Point of Sale Solution by TylerNet
TylerNet has a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with point of sale solutions. TylerNet has developed and refined their top-of-the-line retail POS software for over thirty years, creating a system that not only helps handle accounts payable and receivable, but tracks inventory, runs customized reports, and even balances a general ledger—all at your command. With the partnership, you can accept credit card transactions directly inside TylerNet.
Benefits of EBizCharge and TylerNet:
- Apply credit card payments directly to your invoices, which then post to your general ledger
- Store customer account information on our PCI compliant servers—never on your desktop—making repeat or recurring orders even easier
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
TylerNet Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
TylerNet was created by retailers for retailers. For over 35 years, they have been building innovative, intelligent solutions for real-world companies. In 1998, they introduced one of the first cloud-based retail solutions in the industry and haven’t looked back since. Over the years, the product has evolved to address each daily process retailers encounters in their business. And they aren’t done yet.
For more information, please visit TylerNet at https://www.tylernet.com/