Century Business Solutions has designed a credit card processing module that functions inside of the Sage 500 (MAS 500) software, providing all of the processing functionality that Sage offers, as well as additional, robust reporting and searching features, making daily and monthly reporting easier than ever before. Our Sage 500 (MAS 500) credit card processing module was designed especially to pass more information at each point of sale, resulting in lower base fees with added transaction security. With our complimentary Sage 500 (MAS 500) credit card processing integration, you will experience lower monthly fees, spectacular support, and a one of a kind charge back management team.
Sage 500 (MAS 500) Credit Card Processing
Record credit card authorizations and deposits at any or all of these stages:
- S/O Sales Order Entry
- S/O Invoice Data Entry
- Cash Receipts
Benefits of our Sage 500 Standard (MAS 500) Credit Card Processing module:
- Print settled transactions in A/R Credit Settlement Report
- Send sales receipts automatically via email
- Tokenization* – Credit card information stored on our secure EBizCharge gateway
- Look and feel identical to MAS products, so no staff retraining is necessary
- Qualify all types of credit and debit cards including corporate and purchasing cards at the lowest interchange levels from Visa and MasterCard
*Tokenization only available on version 5.0
Additionally, we offer merchants using our Sage 500 Standard (MAS 500) credit card processing module:
- NO daily discount (fees debited once a month only).
- NO installation fees and NO software update fees.
- Our virtual gateway, eBizCharge, with features to easily search for past transactions and run reports.
- Unlimited 24/7 responsive customer service provided by our in-house client services team in California. NO OUTSOURCING.
Whether a current Sage Payment Solutions (SPS) customer or a business owner planning to utilize Sage 500 (MAS 500) credit card processing, you need look no further for an alternative to process credit cards inside Sage 500 (MAS 500) itself.