Manufacturing payment processing solutions
Manufacturing companies typically pay a premium to accept credit cards—not only do they hardly ever see a physical card, which drives up costs, but they typically accept business-type credit cards or purchasing cards, which further adds to expenses. With that in mind, Century Business Solutions has developed a processing solution designed to work with your ERP/accounting program and to lower costs for business cards and even government spending cards.
Our solutions help you save money on your processing costs and improve accounting workflows by reducing double data entry and eliminating nightly reconciliations. In addition, our processing solutions are PCI compliant and designed to reduce your PCI scope by storing your customers’ information off-site in a secure data vault. We also encrypt and tokenize payment information so you can safely save customer data for recurring billing.
Century’s manufacturing clients benefit from…
Lower processing costs
- Pay less to process all credit cards (including payments from corporate and government customers)
- The latest encryption and tokenization technology for maximum data security
- Off-site data storage
Proprietary payment gateway
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for reporting purposes
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports
- Ability to sort through transactions by category
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease
Solutions to meet any need
Why choose us?
- $0 upgrade fees, $0 maintenance fees
- One simple statement for all your processing
- Flat rate processing options
- Next-day funding options
- A proactive chargeback management team
- Access to a world class U.S.-based customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge