Credit Card Processing Solution for Macola and Acumatica by Integrated Business Solutions
Integrated Business Solutions has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing service for Macola and Acumatica through the PCI compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Macola and Acumatica:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Integrated Business Solutions Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Integrated Business Solutions
Integrated Business Solutions was founded over 25 years ago to help local companies better utilize their Business Software and obtain a more efficient operation. They have been serving customers across the US with emphasis in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma. Their strong team consists of several consultants with over 20 individual years of experience working with business software solutions. Their success can be attributed to our experience with many different types of companies, team approach to problem solving, honesty and never loosing site of the value of the customer.
For more information, please visit Integrated Business Solutions at www.ibsolutionsusa.com