Credit Card Processing Solution for SAP Business One by Acuity Consulting Group
Acuity Consulting Group has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing service for SAP Business One through the PCI compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for SAP Business One:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Acuity Consulting Group Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About Acuity Consulting Group
Acuity Consulting Group is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island and was founded in 2004. They work with and support several clients on SAP Business One. President and founder Joe Timmins has been involved in technology consulting since 1991. Prior to founding Acuity, Joe directed the Management Consulting Services division at Sansiveri and was a managing associate with PriceWaterhouseCooper’s Center for Operations Technology. Acuity Consulting Group was founded on the idea that small and local businesses could – and should – yield better relationships and deeper trust between business partners.
For more information, please visit Acuity Consulting Group at https://www.teamacuity.biz/.