Point of sale
- Manually enter in customer credit card info when taking orders over phone
- Run sales/credits/voids along with post- and pre-authorizations
- Swipe credit card through the Magtek card reader to have info automatically entered into your gateway
- The latest encryption and tokenization technology for maximum data security
- EMV compatible
- Off-site data storage
Proprietary payment gateway
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for reporting purposes
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports
- Ability to sort through transactions by category
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease
Solutions to meet any need
- Process credit card transactions with or without a physical terminal
- Add and manage customers’ credit card information for recurring payments
- Access payments right from your desktop
- Can be used in conjunction with a shopping cart
- PCI compliance and off-site data storage eliminate your liability in the event of a data breach
- Lower processing costs
- One simple statement for all your processing
- Flat rate processing options
- Next-day funding options
- A proactive chargeback management team
- Access to a world class U.S.-based customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android
What makes EBizCharge different from other payment solutions?
Unlike most other desktop POS payment solutions, the EBizChage solution is all-encompassing and not a third-party intermediary between your POS system and an outside payment gateway. When you log into EBizCharge to check your daily batch, you can view batches in real time and compile pre-populated reports or customize reports with just a few clicks.
Is the payment solution secure?
EBizCharge utilizes the latest in payment security and fully meets rigorous specifications set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Encryption and tokenization prevent card information from being stored in its original format, drastically reducing legal and financial liabilities.
What is the installation process like?
Installation and training are completely free. Installation only takes on average 1-2 hours and can be done at the time most convenient for your business.
What support options do you provide?
We back up our solutions with a strong U.S.-based in-house support team that’s available to you 24/7 at no extra charge. We also provide a complimentary Chargeback Management team and Relationship Manager as your personal point of contact.
How much does it cost?
Please contact us for pricing and a free cost savings analysis. We guarantee the software will save you money on processing costs.
How can I get a demo?
The demos are short — usually between 10 and 30 minutes. To get a free, no-obligation demo of EBizCharge POS, please contact us today.