Consultare has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for SAP Business One through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for SAP Business One:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Consultare Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
Consultare is a boutique ERP consulting company. We help our clients increase their business efficiency and visibilty by implementing our SAP Business One solutions designed specifically for the business and it’s industry. All while providing support and serving as a trusted consultant.
Consultare offers a Professional Services Agreement (PSA) which protects and maintains your ERP software investment, while providing you with a predictable expense throughout the year. The PSA goes beyond standard support including the deployment of new functionalities as well as migrating to newer versions of SAP Business One.
For more information, please visit Consultare at https://www.consultare.net/sap-business-one-credit-card-processing/