IHS Technologies has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for Epicor 10 through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for Epicor 10:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
IHS Technologies Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
About IHS Technologies:
IHS Technologies is moving strongly into the future by helping companies maximize their Epicor investment through knowledge, experience, and application of forward-thinking tools. Their experienced management team has directed the technical and fiscal aspects of corporate IT environments, as well as implemented, maintained, and optimized ERP software across a variety of manufacturing industries. Add to this their data analytics knowledge and you have a winning combination that can help you achieve the balance to become a data-driven company ready for growth.
For more information, please visit https://www.ihstechnologies.net/