QuickBooksRus has developed a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions to provide clients with credit card processing for QuickBooks through the PCI-compliant EBizCharge payment gateway.
EBizCharge substantially reduces processing costs, comes with extensive payment features, and gives merchants the enhanced level of data security they require for sensitive customer credit card information.
Benefits of EBizCharge for QuickBooks:
- The latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to an online customer payment portal, allowing customers to pay invoices online.
- Unlimited transactions/batch history for viewing and reporting purposes.
- Powerful search functionality to run custom reports.
- Ability to sort through transactions by category.
- Immediate release of funds when issuing refunds.
- Ability to assign users and manage access limits with ease.
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
QuickBooksRus Clients Receive:
- Lowered processing costs.
- A quick and seamless transition.
- No long-term contracts.
- Simplified statement (one instead of two to three) and one point of contact.
- Flat rate processing options.
- Next-day funding options.
- Proactive chargeback management team.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
Why Choose Century Business Solutions?
We’re not just a credit card processor—we’re a software developer. Unlike other merchant services providers that may only offer a black box terminal or a third-party payment gateway, our proprietary payment gateway, EBizCharge, provides streamlined payment integrations backed by five-star customer support.
Founded in 1986, AEII is an international consulting, training, and system development organization based in the Indianapolis Indiana area.
AEII-QuickBooksRus provides consulting, training, and integration of QuickBooks into many industries and 3rd party management systems. AEII has been a certified QuickBooks consultant since the program was first offered by Intuit in 1999. AEII certifications include all QuickBooks Versions.
AEII-QuickBooks provides small business support and training in several areas:
- business software evaluation, installation, and implementation
- financial development and accounting software implementation specializing in QuickBooks
- computer network procurement, installation and support; web site design and development
- sales and management training and coaching; staff evaluations
- benchmarking and financial analysis coaching
- “twenty group” facilitation
- training programs from individual in-house, conventional classroom, to the latest electronic
multi-media online training solutions
For more information, please visit https://quickbooksrus.net/