Printing Shop Credit Card Processing Solutions with Century Business Solutions
Heavy business volume: a blessing and a curse
In a printing business, a high work volume means more potential revenue, but also higher printing shop credit card processing charges and more time spent balancing ledgers at the end of each day. Bearing that in mind, Century Business Solutions has developed many printing shop credit card processing solutions that not only save time, but also increase total revenue. If you are a large or grand format print shop, our partners at Cloud 7 Systems have developed one of the best workflow management systems out on the market called PrintMatics. We have an integrated solution specifically for PrintMatics making accepting credit cards simple and fast.
Benefits of using a printing shop credit card processing solution:
- Complete credit card integrations to QuickBooks, an Intuit merchant services alternative, Sage 50 (Peachtree), Sage 100 Standard (MAS 90), Sage 100 Advanced (MAS 200), Sage 500 (MAS 500), NAV (Navision), SAP B1, and NetSuite, as well as many other ERP systems. An integration allows a business to process transactions directly through its invoicing program, marking invoices as paid and balancing general ledgers.
- A virtual gateway, eBizCharge POS, which not only makes completing transactions easy and intuitive, but also provides robust reporting and searching features and allows accountants to view daily batches in real time.
We designed these printing shop credit card processing solutions to pass more line item information from transactions, which means we give businesses the lowest base fees possible from Visa, MasterCard, and card-issuing banks.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, we also guarantee our clients:
- Complete PCI compliance—we assume total liability for your account’s security.
- A written savings comparison for your records.
- Complimentary, unlimited access to our 24-hour client support line, which is always local, never outsourced.
- A dedicated Business Relations Manager who will oversee your account.
We set ourselves apart from other merchant services providers by providing specific printing shop credit card processing solutions that we customize to your operations, as well as unrivaled support and entirely unparalleled pricing. We would love the opportunity to show you how one of our solutions will streamline your business procedures and even reduce your total costs—simply call us at (888) 500-7798 x253.