Last Updated and Effective Date: October 28, 2020
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, THE REASON FOR THE COLLECTION, AND HOW WE COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following types of personal data from you when you use our Services, and describe below the reasons why and how we collect such personal data.
- Contact Information. You may voluntarily provide us certain contact information about yourself through forms on our website, at in-person or virtual networking/marketing events or conferences, or if you contact our customer services. We may also collect your contact information from certain third parties, such as partners who may refer us new business and clients. The contact information we may collect include name, company name, company website, email address, phone number and other information about the business. We collect this personal data so that we may respond to your requests or questions, provide a quote, demo or resources from our library, communicate with you about our Services, and/or address your customer service needs or concerns.
- Partners. If you wish to partner with us for marketing and sales, you may voluntarily provide use your contact information, such as name, company name, phone number, address, email address, tax identification number, and other contact and business information. We collect this information so that we can contact you about becoming a partner, provide information regarding partnerships, address your questions or comments, and give you credit for providing us new business and clients.
- Merchants. While providing our Services, we may collect certain information from merchants, such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, social security number, bank account number and other banking information, tax identification number, driver’s license number, passport number, signature and other identifiers and contact information. We collect this information to enter into agreements and other business relations and to provide our Services to merchants.
- Services. As part of providing our Services to merchants, we may process personal data regarding their credit card holders, such as name, address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date. We collect credit card holders’ personal data, and other contact information and IP addresses, through our payment gateway, software integrations and mobile applications.
- Job Applicants. On our website, you may voluntarily provide us your contact information, such as name, phone number, email address, and other information if you are interested in applying for a position with our company. We collect this information so that we can follow-up with you regarding your interest in the position and provide more information regarding next steps in the job application process.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS
From time to time, we may need to share your personal data with others, as described below.
- Service Providers. We may share your personal data with service providers who perform various business functions for us, such as website design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, cloud data storage, software and other technical services, marketing, customer care, payment processing, or performing analytics.
- Protection Our Business and Others. We may share personal data when we believe it is appropriate to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our products and services, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal data of our customers for commercial purposes.
- Legal. We may share your personal data if necessary to: (1) comply with domestic and foreign laws; (2) comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by domestic and foreign authorities; (3) cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate domestic or foreign laws; or (4) exercise or defend legal claims.
- Sale of Our Business. We may transfer to a third party personal data as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business.
- Non-Identifiable Data. We may share with others data that has been anonymized, de-identified, and/or aggregated. Such data is not considered personal data because it no longer identifies you nor is it reasonably capable of identifying you.
- With Your Consent. Other than as described above, we may share your personal data with others with your consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices, and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures, to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect. We will notify you if there is a breach of our security where required by law or deemed necessary.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be retained for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purpose of satisfying legal, professional, contractual, regulatory, accounting or reporting obligations. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Our website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 16. In addition, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us information without their consent, please contact us, as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below. Please include an indication that your request is related to a Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act inquiry. We will delete such information from our records within a reasonable time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
|NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS|
Integra Capital Group, Inc. is the controller of the personal data handling practices described above, except for the personal data we process on behalf of merchants to provide our Services (e.g., credit card holder data). You can contact us below, as indicated in the “Contact Us” section.
European Union Data Subject Rights
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), European Union data subjects have the rights described below, under certain circumstances and grounds, with respect to the personal data that we collect and process as a controller.
· Right to obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, access to your personal data, and information regarding the processing;
· Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you;
· Right to erasure of your personal data;
· Right to restrict processing of your personal data;
· Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
· Right to object to decision making based solely on automated processing;
· Right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller (i.e., “data portability”);
· Right to unsubscribe from marketing materials;
· Right to withdraw consent to any consent-based processing activities; and/or
· Right to lodge a complaint with relevant supervisory or other authorities.
To file a request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Purpose of the Processing
Generally, we will process your personal data: (a) where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (b) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and (c) where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your personal data. Please contact us, as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below, if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data under a given situation.
Consequences of Failing to Provide Personal Data
It is optional for you to provide us your personal data. However, if you do not provide us your personal data, you may not be able to receive some or all of our Services.
Special Categories of Personal Data
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you do not disclose to us special categories of personal data (e.g., race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic/biometric/health data, or information regarding your sex life or sexual orientation).
International Data Transfers
Integra Capital Group, Inc. has its headquarters in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. In the event that your personal data is transferred to processors outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), appropriate suitable safeguards or specific derogations recognized under data protection laws, including the GDPR, will be observed.
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Century Business Solutions, 20 Pacifica, Suite 1450, Irvine, CA 92618
By Phone: (888) 500-7798