Save time and increase revenue with Century Business Solutions’ Sage 100 credit card processing integration
As a Sage software development partner, we know Sage 100 users expect comprehensive accounting features, robust reporting tools, and a seamless electronic payment processing solution. With this in mind, we designed our Sage 100 credit card processing module to go above and beyond what one might expect, providing a solution that actually increases total revenue.
How we can save you time
- With our Sage 100 credit card processing integration, you can capture credit card information at the Sales Order Entry, Invoice Data Entry, or the Cash Receipts stage, eliminating double entries entirely.
- Our integration will also save you time as the module/plugin has the ability to marks outstanding invoices as paid automatically and balances your general ledger by itself.
- In many cases, we can even have credit card information safely and securely tokenized to rerun previously charged cards for reorders.
How we can increase your revenue
- We engineered our Sage 100 credit card processing integration specifically to increase security levels for corporate credit card and government spending card transactions, ensuring you receive the lowest possible interchange pricing.
Additional benefits of processing through Century
- Total PCI compliance. We tokenize your customers’ payment data, which means easy access for future orders and zero liability in the unlikely event of a data breach.
- Search for past transactions through the whole life of your account, compile custom reports, and even email receipts to customers with just a few simple clicks.
- Access batch data in real time, 24 hours a day.
- No daily discount
- No software installation, upgrade, or support fees.
- Unlimited, cost-free, fully local support available 24 hours a day at our corporate office in Irvine, CA.