EBizCharge–the Developer Payment Gateway
We know that as a software system developer, you expect practicality, profitability, and quality in every aspect of not only your own business system, but in those of your partners. We designed our developer payment gateway, EBizCharge, with this in mind. EBizCharge integrates seamlessly to your own business software and expedites your clients’ payment procedures, saves them money, and ultimately helps you earn more business.
Our developer payment gateway can integrate to your business software:
- Save your clients valuable time by automatically marking their outstanding invoices as paid and balancing general ledgers upon receipt of an electronic payment.
- Help your business earn more by giving your clients an option to accept electronic payments directly through your business software.
- Let your clients keep more of their money by utilizing the highest level of credit card processing power, garnering the lowest base (interchange) rates available.
How our developer payment gateway is a cut above the norm:
- An in-house team of developers – We develop all of our payment integrations at our corporate office in Irvine, CA. With an in-house development team, we can make sure our clients’ modules are always up to date and processing payments with the most optimized interchange levels.
- Programming in multiple languages – Our developer payment gateway is available in many different programming languages, so, no matter which you use, we will be able to accommodate you.
- Partnerships of real value – We value each and every partnership we form tremendously because we realize that a victory for you ultimately signifies a victory for us, and vice-versa. Information about our compensation and residual packages is available for our software partners—just ask us to show you.
- References who attest to our abilities – We will be happy to let you peruse a list of many other partners who utilize our eBizCharge developer payment gateway within their own systems; please inquire for a comprehensive list.