Microsoft Dynamics CRM Level 3 Credit Card Processing
Century Business Solutions provides a Level 3, credit card processing solution that functions within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Level 3 Credit Card Processing module functions seamlessly within Dynamics CRM and is designed to be simple and easy-to-use. By marking your invoices as paid and automatically updating the A/R and G/L, the plugin can save you valuable time every day. Integrating payment processing activities into your accounting system can provide complete transaction visibility, improve your accounting workflow, and reduce double data entry-eliminating the risk of human errors.
Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM payment processing plug-in allows you to run transactions at any (or all) of these stages:
- Customers – Charge an account directly and apply payments to a given customer’s open invoice(s)
- Sales Order – Pre-Authorize credit card transactions
- Invoice – Capture pre-authorizations or charge credit cards directly
- Credit Memo – Issue credits to customers
Key features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM credit card processing integration:
- Posts payments automatically in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and the General Ledger (G/L)
- Marks invoices as “PAID” upon transaction approval
- Once paid, the payments are posted to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Stores customer card information off-site, on our PCI compliant server
- Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM: 2015 and up
- Obtains Level 3 data (line item data) to get the lowest costs on business and corporate cards
Business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) purchases are increasingly being made with purchasing, corporate and business type cards. With Level 3 data, transactions can be processed at the lowest interchange costs. Level 3 data is a requirement to conduct business with most governmental entities. The ability to capture Level 3 data, along with our gateway’s unique capability to store an unlimited transaction history, enables you to find any information regarding any transaction in the event of a chargeback or disputes.
How does a Level 3 payment solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM work?
Level 3 Processing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM can provide lower costs for business and corporate card type. Our solution passes Level 3 card data every time, ensuring the lowest possible interchange costs. Furthermore, all the data required for Level 3 processing is obtained automatically, so no manual work is needed.
What experience does Century Business Solutions bring to Level 3 Processing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Over the years, we have successfully helped thousands of business, big and small, enjoy major credit card processing discounts using our Level 3 Processing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM optimization. Century is also proud to offer:
- No installation fees
- No consulting fees
- No software upgrade fee
- No customer service fees
- No long-term contracts
- Flat rate pricing
- Next day funding
- 24/7 in-house support
- Chargeback management services
Request a full demo NOW to see how Century Business Solutions has helped thousands of businesses, across multiple industries, save time and money through the power of Level 3 Processing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.